Relais & Wedding
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site is able to read when it is consulted at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the site to function properly, while others are useful to the visitor because they are able to safely store, for example, the user name or language settings. The advantage of having cookies installed on your PC is that you no longer need to fill in the same information every time you want to access a previously visited site.
How can I disable cookies?
It is possible to modify the browser to disable cookies through a very simple procedure.
Warning: by disabling cookies, both username and password will no longer be stored in the login box of the site.
- Open Firefox
- Press the "Alt" button on your keyboard.
- In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Options".
- Then select the "Privacy" tab.
- Go to "History Settings:" and then to "Use custom settings". Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save your preferences.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the "Tools" button and then on "Internet Options".
- Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want to set (up to block all cookies or down to allow them all).
- Then click OK.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the "Tools" icon.
- Select "Settings" and then "Advanced Settings".
- Select "Content settings" under "Privacy" From the "Cookies and site data" tab where you can search and delete specific cookies.
- Type chrome: // settings / cookies in the address bar and hit enter.
- You will access the "Cookies and site data" tab where it will be possible to search and delete specific cookies.
- Open Safari.
- Choose "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the "Security" panel in the dialog box that follows.
- In the "Accept cookies" section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark).
|__utmc||Google Analytics||Analytical||Keeping track of your website sessions.||Session|
|__utmz||Google Analytics||Analytical||It keeps track of where each of the visitors came from||6 Months|
|__utmb||Google Analytics||Analytical||Is the cookie that keeps track of timeouts and the number of page views your website gets. It also records the start time of each visit.||30 Minutes|
|__utma||Google Analytics||Analytical||Are used to track each unique visitor to your website.||2 Years|
|privacy_consent||La Cerbara||Technical||Save choices made in Cookie preferences||2 Years|
|PHPSESSID||La Cerbara||Technical||It is a native PHP cookie and allows the website to store data on the session state of the individual user.||Session|